4 years ago
  • 5 years ago
  • 6 years ago
  • 7 years ago
  • 8 years ago
  • 12 years ago
  • Powered By Blogger
    Please email mcgoo4@gmail.com if interested in any of these items not on Etsy. Thank you!

    Friday, June 4, 2010

    NOW OPEN!

    Okay, so I’m out out of my mind.  I started another blog.  I needed another blog like I needed another Etsy store.  I mean, come on, how many Etsy stores and blogs can you have?  Well, apparently FOUR Etsy stores and TWO blogs (and counting).

    So, why you ask, did I start a new one?  Well, I wanted a place to have ALL of our Etsy links in one place PLUS a place to sell items that we weren’t sure how to list on Etsy.  This is in conjuction with my mom, but since she knows diddly-squat about blogging, you get your’s truly again. 

    So, relax, sit back, and shop away.  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Back to TOP

    Glamour Bomb Templates